Why should you use YouCanDoScience?
- It covers the Grade 10-12 Physical Science curriculum
- It is fully aligned with CAPS and IEB
- Lessons are structured and concise
- Learners can go back to previous grades to fill gaps
- Available in English and Afrikaans
- Developed by experienced Physical Science teachers
- Includes Physical Science revision lessons which are ideal for
test and exam preparation
- Technology is an important part of the education process
- Ideal for Autumn, Winter or Spring School
- Can be used for Science Camps
How will it benefit the teacher/tutor?
- Video lessons can be used for classroom teaching
- Includes tests which are computer-marked
- Programme content is clear and user-friendly
- Weaker learners can catch-up with less teacher involvement
- Reduces preparation time
- Great assistance for less experienced educators
- Using technology improves attention and discipline in class
- Continuity for learners when teachers are absent
How will it benefit the learner?
- Learners love technology
- Lessons are accessible 24/7
- Easy catching up on missed lessons
- Revision of previous grades’ lessons to fill gaps in knowledge
- Can repeat lessons as often as they need
- “Strong” learners can consolidate knowledge and use difficult revision tests to prepare for tests/exams
- Everyone can work at their own pace
- Ideal for learners with busy schedules
- Notes summarise the content
- The Physical Science dictionary gives clear explanations and illustrations where necessary
How will it benefit the parent?
- Significantly reduced costs of Physical Science extra classes
- No driving to and from extra classes at specific times
What do you need to use the program?
- Internet access
- A PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone