Follow these STEPS:
1. Identify the Sections and Topics you have covered at school.
2. Make sure you have a workbook, pen, and calculator.
3. Work through the Physical Science REVISION LESSONS in each of these Sections and Topics, from top to bottom.
- Play the video lesson. Pause and rewind when necessary and make notes as you go along.
- Work through the lesson notes and make your own summary of the lesson in your workbook.
- Do the test. Do not guess the answers: Use your workbook, pen, and calculator. When finished, “mark the test”. Work carefully through the provided answers.
- If necessary, redo the lesson and test . . . or redo only the test WITHOUT looking at the answers.
- Please note: You might have done only part of a Section at school. Do only the lessons which cover the work you have done.
After you have completed the required lessons, you will be totally up to date with your Physical Science, ready for the new term!
If you are not already a client, make sure you register today!
Good luck and remember: You CAN do Physical Science!!